Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Monday 16 March 2015

Monday 16/3/15

Good evening All

Its Monday.  Wow.  An extremely busy day today although tomorrow will be busier due to a happening at my workplace.

Anyway lets talk about me, and how focussed I am in enjoying my kink life.

I have my Spanking Party next week.

12 guests will be present.  5 Dominants and 7 submissives/slaves.

My primary submissive is building a spanking horse and is very busy ensuring it will be ready in time.

My Special Dungeon will be decorated in Burgundy tones.

Equipment for use at the Party will be a St Andrew's Cross, 2 spanking benches, massage table, and a couch for OTK.

I am also going to have chains hanging from the wall for anyone who wishes to chain their sub/slave for display.

I have also added a new piece of equipment to my belongings, a pet cage to house a willing male.  Lucky him.

You like?

I look forward to posting pics of my Special Dungeon in two weeks' time.

Meanwhile, All, pop by any time to read my blog to see what Mz Neta has been up to...

Enjoy your evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment