Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Sunday 8 March 2015

Meeting a potential

I was spontaneous today.

I went on a site I'm on, browsing, and I received an email from a chap.  I viewed his profile and he was very attractive.

Before I knew it, he sent me an email.  Most males are intimidated by my profile and tend to to skult off, fearful of rejection.

Anyway after a couple of email messages we both agreed to meet for a coffee today.  Yes, Ms Neta, was spontaneous.  I am planner usually but I thought his email was pleasant, he was my type of male, and he was keen to meet without procrastinating.

I love a male who is not afraid to meet me, connect me.  I am not that scary... ;)

We met at a cafe at 2.00pm.  He was punctual.  Oh bless a gorgeous male who believes in punctuality.  Bonus points to him.

When I saw him walk in, Ms Neta did a double-take.  A surfie-type male and pure athletism oozing from him.

We shook hands, and moved to the cafe.

Right off the bat, he offered to buy me a coffee.  How sweet.  Bless his initiative and generosity.  Yes, he impressed me.

We chatted for an hour about what my expectations in a relationship with me would be like.  He was amenable, even as a newcomer to the kink scene.

My email address was given to him, and an hour later he sent me a wonderful email about how he felt about our meeting.  It was honest, and delicious.

We exchanged mobile numbers and chatted a little about when we would meet up again.  However due to some other commitments I have, we won't be meeting for another week or so but I look forward to the intensity of our meeting when it finally happens.

So nice to meet a male who is refreshing, focussed with an alpha quality about him.

We will see how things progress...oh did I mention, he is younger than me and very attractive.


No comments:

Post a Comment