Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Saturday 7 March 2015

Fetish Delivery System

This is a phrase that is on the increase on a site I frequent!

I have used it recently, of late, in posts due to the numerous males coming my way not understanding what submission really is.  It is fucken tedious to try to explain to these males that licking my cunt, fucking me in the missionary position, licking my boots, fucking me anally, drinking my piss, sucking their cock IS NOT MY KIND OF KINKY!!  Holy shit, males, what the fuck is going on with you.

Do some research.  If you are really interested in serving a Female Dominant, do your fucken research.  It is more than sex... so much more.  

Go do your research before approaching a Female Dominant and stating you want to serve her... with your tongue, or cock.

Most Lifestyle Dominants ARE NOT Fetish Delivery systems.  We want to receive service, servitude in many ways, and in most cases, sex is at the bottom of the list.  If you want to enjoy your sexual kinks, visit a Sex Worker or if you want to explore YOUR kinks and fetishes, there are plenty of Pro Dominants around to service you.

NB:  If I want sex, you will goddamn know, and I will choose when I want it, and how I want it.

Stop bothering us Lifestylers who are looking for genuine male or female submissives to serve in accordance to their wants and needs.  You serve us properly, we will explore your kinks on our terms. Female Domination, not dominating/directing Female Dominants to what you want/need.  

We make the rules, you follow them.  If you don't like it, go find someone who will accommodate you.

I am happy to play on a casual basis on rare occasions ON MY TERMS.  I am a nurturing sadist.  You accept pain for my pleasure, and if I feel like it, I may have some fun with you... but only if I want to, not because you whine, beg or plead or throw out superficial accolades to stroke my ego. Be genuine, Be authentic in your service to Dominant Women, to me.  I can see through bullshit, most times.  

And, please keep in mind if you do approach me, know that I am not anyone's Fetish Delivery system.  Fuck that shit!!

I have spoken.  And now you know my stance!  

No comments:

Post a Comment