Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Future play with hotness

OK I have met a hot young male.  Absolutely delicious.

He is seeking a very hard spanking and some wicked cock torture.

He is athletic, handsome, blonde, blue-eyed, creative, punctual, respectful and I am looking forward to getting my hands and chains on his beautiful body.

Once I play with him, I will write a post about what primal play ensued.. I might have to censor it though *hehe*.

I love hotness!  And, I am drawn to beautiful alpha males who submit to Beautiful Strong Women.

Update:

The chap was a fail.  He was only after a fuck, which is fine if it is coupled with genuine service.  Amusingly, I scared him off when I asked him to learn 3 slave positions.  He ran like a scared little bitch.  Hehe, gosh some males are just so babyish.  I said I was serious about D/s and Kink... why don't males believe what you say *chuckles*.  Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment