Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Sunday 8 March 2015

FemDom Friendship

I had a wonderful chat with another FemDom yesterday and we laughed quite a lot at the end.

We found out we had a lot in common as we tend to be women that don't expose too much of our inner thoughts to others unless they are close.

Both, She and I are in open relationships...our males accept we Lead.

We had a laugh about when we experienced fucking another person recently.  She shared her experience, and I shared mine.  We roared with laughter at the silliness of what happened during the 'sexual' time, people were turning in the street to look at us.

All I can say people is that, I'm not the only one who gets nervous when fucking another.  Ha!

Don't you just love Sisterhood!  The sharing.

I have my Kink Sister.  That woman is awesome.  I am blessed to have her in my life too.

In fact, I am blessed to have 2 other Women in my life who are similar thinking to me.

We are awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment