Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Saturday 6 February 2016

ClubFEM Tasmania chapter closed

For your information, ClubFEM Tasmania chapter is no longer in existence.  I closed the chapter due to their being lack of FemDoms in Tasmania.

We have many babygirls, female submissives/slaves, pets with a sprinkling of switches but very few Female Dominants.

There was an abundance of male submissives/slaves but just not enough FemDoms to go around.  I made the decision to close the chapter, and it was sad to do so but planning events with limited Females was not very thrilling... for me.

Anyway, there are plenty of play party events happening over Tasmania which is catering to the many kinks... and that is all that matters.

Kink on, ClubFEM International, and all it numerous chapters across the world.

Mz Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment