Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Monday 6 April 2015

My Throne - refurbished

Hi All
This is my newly-upholstered Throne undertaken by my submissive, bill.

A month before the Spanking Party late March 2015, bill suggested he take away my throne (on left) to upholster it, and perhaps paint it darker - more suited for the Goddess, that is Mz Neta.

I shrugged and said that would be lovely, bill.

The changes he made to the throne were using a darker stain - I think red mahogany, with black covering rather than the vinyl look shown in the original pic (left).

There were a few photos taken of me in it from the Spanking Party, and let me tell you folks, I looked fabulously regal in my newly upholstered and stained Throne.  Bless my submissive for wanting to me to be comfortable, and look even more fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment