Welcome to my Domain

Welcome to my Domain
Welcome to my Domain

Sunday 15 February 2015

What I seek

I have said in a previous post on this blog I am seeking a submissive or slave.  A genuine male who is authentic.

For those who dream of serving me, it must be stated right now, you need to be attractive to me, and I mean very attractive.  No beard, slim, fit, healthy and clean are the physical requirements for the male I seek.

I am not interested in a male who is a rutting bitch... well only when I require him to be rutting, I seek a quality male who does as he is commanded.  He will be respectful and chilvarous towards me at all times whilst in service to me.

He will submit to me because that is what he wants, desires and he knows he will be loved and nurtured in my realm.  My future submissive or slave will be safe with Mz Neta, his one and only Mistress thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment